I was considering creating my own blog about this, but my friend beat me to it 🙂 Thanks friend!
I am particularly thinking of the famous Redwood and Sequoia trees in California. Though trees are common, everyday objects, think how they show the evidence for a Creator:
– Operate on excellent “software”. The genetic code allows the trees to grow, obtain nutrients, and perform all other functions.
– Take up water WITHOUT using pumps, electricity or other methods the industrialized world uses.
– Efficiently take in energy from the sun and convert it into usable form to do work.
– Efficiently convert gases (CO2 to O2), as well as transport materials and remove waste.
– Replicate by starting new trees.
– Generally resistant to changes in climate, insects and disease, fire and other environmental hazards.
– Longevity. Even many common trees outlive humans, let alone the Redwoods and Sequoias, which can live for thousands of years.
– Environmentally friendly, sustainable, non-toxic and 100% recyclable.
– I won’t go into…
View original post 194 more words